Website Usage Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Fleur Developments Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 80 Cromer Road, Holt, Norfolk, NR25 6ED. Our company registration number is 6120954 and registered in England. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Accuracy of Information
Fleur Developments Ltd has taken all reasonable care in the preparation of the contents of this website and intends that the information is accurate at the time it is uploaded. However, such information can be subject to change and therefore we do not warrant its accuracy. Particulars are for illustration only and individual features may vary from time to time. Consequently, these particulars should be treated as general guidance only and do not constitute a contract, part of a contract, or a warranty. You should take appropriate steps to verify any information upon which you wish to rely. To find out more about a site, we recommend that you contact the appropriate selling agent. Fleur Homes shall not be liable for damages of any kind or nature whatsoever arising out of or related to the use of this website or the information it contains.